Pages

Popular Articles :

Vitiligo Natural Treatment Remedies


NATURAL TREATMENT FOR VITILIGO DEPIGMENTATION REMEDIES IN PLANTS

In the medical study proposes a remedy oatmeal to reduce spots (depigmentation of the skin) associated with vitiligo.

Preparation:
Take about 15 g of oat straw (Avena sativa L.)
Boil 1 liter of water and put 15 g of oat straw, boil for about 3 minutes by closing the lid of the pan.
Cool and filter the water.

Avena sativa L. plant photos

Dosage:

  • With the help of cotton apply this juice for about 5 minutes on tasks.
  • Then gently massage without pressing too hard on the tasks for about 30 seconds with cotton.
  • Then start to apply the juice for 5 minutes.
  • After that do not wash their hands for at least two hours.


Apply this treatment three times a week following the disappearance of vitiligo.

Tip: dip your hands or other body part in warm water for 2-3 minutes before starting to apply the juice. This helps soften the skin making it more active treatment.

Tired of repeating myself, I advise you to read these simple guidelines.
They cannot provide a diagnosis, which necessarily requires an examination of the patient with his own doctor.

Some plants can be deadly!
It should therefore be cautious and ALWAYS take advice from her doctor.
I want to reiterate that I am not a doctor or homeopath, or herbalist, I have no medical expertise; I did that translate all the remedies offered on this blog.

When I answer a question, I just give my opinion, it is possible that I am mistaken, it is always better to seek the advice of your doctor.

It best placed to answer your questions correctly is STILL and ALWAYS your doctor.
If you decide to take a course without asking your doctor or pharmacist, you agree that your responsibility.





Alerts: If you want to know more fresh update helpful articles enter your email address below and be notified by mail.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner