Pages

Popular Articles :

Stop-Stop Drinking Alcohol Treatment Natural Solution

Here's a natural solution to stop drinking, it is proposed by professor  herbalist.
With this solution, it will be simpler to stop drinking, because by this treatment, little by little distaste for alcohol will appear, which will stop easier.

Preparation:
12 fresh vine leaves
One glass of water
- Lay the vine leaves in boiling water, then boil for about 6-7 minutes.
- Let cool, strain and drink this water three times a week.
- Do not prepare the broth the day before, it should be done the same day because it does not keep.

At weaning may appear tremors, anxiety, to reduce these symptoms:

- Must drink three times a day herbal infusion or St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum L.)


Tired of repeating myself, I advise you to read these simple guidelines.

Warning:
In any case, the information and advice given on the site "medical-helpful-info.blogspot.com" cannot substitute for a consultation with a doctor.

They cannot provide a diagnosis, which necessarily requires an examination of the patient with his own doctor.

Some plants can be deadly!
It should therefore be cautious and always take advice from her doctor.

I want to reiterate that I am not a doctor or homeopath, or herbalist, I have no medical expertise; I did that translate all the remedies offered on this blog.

When I answer a question, I just give my opinion, it is possible that I am mistaken, it is always better to seek the advice of your doctor.

It best placed to answer your questions correctly is still and always your doctor.
If you decide to take a course without asking your doctor or pharmacist, you agree that your responsibility.





Alerts: If you want to know more fresh update helpful articles enter your email address below and be notified by mail.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner