Numerous liver diseases are accompanied by jaundice caused by augmented levels of bilirubin in the body. Bilirubin is the result of degradation of hemoglobin of dead red blood cells are normally removed by the liver and excreted in bile.
- "With hepatitis, inflammation of the liver, is caused by different viruses, but also some toxic substances, autoimmune diseases and inherited conditions;
- Liver cirrhosis is the formation of fibrous tissue in the liver to kill hepatocytes, respectively. Liver cell death caused by viral hepatitis, alcohol poisoning or other toxic substances;
- With Hemochromatosis is an inherited disorder that causes iron accumulation in the body, leading to long-term liver damage;
- Benign tumors such as adenoma, "angioma" focal nodular hyperplasia.
- Wilson disease is an inherited disorder that causes copper accumulation in the body;
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis, an inflammatory autoimmune disease carries bile;
- Pime biliary cirrhosis, autoimmune disease of minute rage ducts;
- Budd-Chiari syndrome or hepatic vein obstruction;
- Gilbert's syndrome, a genetic disorder of bilirubin metabolism.
Alerts: If you want to know more fresh update helpful articles enter your email address below and be notified by mail.